Darrelle Revis Foundation Scholarship Criteria
• Must be a citizen of the United States or a lawful permanent resident.
• Must be a senior in high school, or have GED at the time of application.
• Must have a 3.0 or higher GPA to apply.
• Must be accepted and attending a 4 year HBCU.
• Must have proof of completed FAFSA.
• Must submit 350 word essay describing your career plans, how you will serve your community and how this scholarship will help you achieve your goals.
• Professional letter of recommendation.
Amount awarded will be $5,000 scholarship payable to the school.
The deadline for all submissions is May 10th.
Scholarship recipients will be notified by email and announced at the end of June.