Darrelle Revis Foundation awards scholarships to high school seniors who are attending an HBCU (Historically Black College or University). Please fill out the application below to apply. A 350 word essay and letter of recommendation can be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
Darrelle Revis Foundation Scholarship Criteria
• Must be a citizen of the United States or a lawful permanent resident.
• Must be a senior in high school, or have GED at the time of application.
• Must have a 2.5 or higher GPA to apply.
• Must be applying to a 4 year HBCU.
• Must have proof of completed FAFSA.
• Must submit 350 word essay describing your career plans, how you will serve your community and how this scholarship will help you achieve your goals.
• Professional letter of recommendation.
• Amount awarded will be $5,000 scholarship payable to the school.
• The deadline for all submissions is May 15th
• Scholarship recipients will be announced mid June.